8 Tbsp of Bella Chi-Cha Artichoke Pesto, 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/8 Tsp black pepper, 1 Tsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the thickest part of the chicken breast almost entirely to the other side; butterflying the breast.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of Bella Chi-Cha Artichoke Pesto in the center of each breast. Fold the opposite side of the breast half over the Bella Chi-Cha Artichoke Pesto.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the cheese and black pepper and cover the breasts.
- Cook 4 minutes per side or until the breasts are cooked through.
½ Cup Bella Chi-Cha Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, 2 pounds salmon fillet, 2 Tsp chopped lemon zest, 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine Bella Chi-Cha Sundried Pesto, lemon zest and mustard in a bowl.
- Arrange salmon fillets in a baking dish, skin side down, allowing space between each fillet. Cover the salmon with the Bella Chi-Cha Sundried Tomato Pesto mixture.
- Roast salmon for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove salmon from baking dish and transfer to a serving platter.
2 Tbsp of Bella Chi-Cha Basil Pesto, 1 pound of strip steak, salt and pepper, 2 Tbsp basting oil
- Season both sides of the meat with salt and pepper and lightly drizzle with basting oil.
- Sear steaks about 5 minutes. Turn over; baste seared side with basting oil. Sear for 1 – 3 minutes. Turn over; baste. Cook for 5 more minutes until desired doneness.
- Transfer steaks to a platter; let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Top meat with Bella Chi-Cha Basil Pesto.
What’s the best way to remove the torta from the package?
Place the torta in the freezer for 10 – 15 mintues. Take out of the freezer and gently press the sides and bottom of the package. Remove the lid of the package. Place the torta upside down for 2 – 5 minutes on the serving dish. Gently press the sides and bottom while lifting the package up and off of the torta.